Meet Midland, TX Dentist
Stephen Boyles, DDS
Dr. Stephen Boyles earned his doctorate from Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, graduating in May of 2016. He also a strong passion for continuing education and attended the Preceptorship in Dental Implantology at UTHSC San Antonio. Dentistry is a big part of Dr. Boyles’ family, and he’s proud to work alongside his father Dr. Franklin Boyles. Together, they provide the highest quality dental care a patient can find anywhere in the West Texas area!
Dr. Boyles is currently a member of the following organizations:
- Texas Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Permian Basin Dental Society
- International College of Oral Implantology
- Permian Basin Dental Continuum
- West Texas Academy of General Dentistry (served as Secretary/Treasurer)
In his free time, Dr. Boyles enjoys basketball, football, traveling, and exercising.